The Little Fighters Cancer Trust, like all non-profit organisations, needs financial help to be able to do what we do…. While we do attempt to get as much product donated as possible, and to also get sponsors for whatever we can, there is still a need for cold hard cash to enable us to provide all the services we can to our Little Fighters and their Families.
Financial Contributions received go towards the following:
- Transport costs to and from hospitals/clinics for the child with cancer and his/her bedside carer;
- Accommodation and food costs for the bedside carer while the child is in hospital;
- Petrol, medical bills and medical equipment such as wheelchairs, special beds etc. for our Little Fighters
- Purchasing more product for our projects where required, as we almost never get sufficient product donated;
- Birthday Bashes, Last Wishes, etc.
- Financial Contributions towards Funeral Costs.
If you or your company would like to make a financial contribution to help us spread our support to even more Little Fighters and their families, we would be MOST grateful.
The Little Fighters Cancer Trust is a registered Non Profit Organisation (NPO) with Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) status. This affords private and corporate donors the taxation benefits as set out in Section 18A.
Donors may also claim BBBEE points against the Socio-Economic Development element of the BBBEE scorecard.
Trust Registration No:IT2817/2010
NPO No: 089-376
PBO No: 930037657
Tax Registration No: 1000/881/17/5
VAT Exemption No: 1000/881/17/5
Account Holder: Little Fighters Cancer Trust
Bank: FNB Paarl Mall
Account No: 62380183013
Branch Code: 250057
Swift code for International Donations: FIRNZAJJ
Trust Reg No: IT2817/2010